Monday, March 3, 2014

A Night to Remember

"Did you kiss a boy?!?" demanded my flatmates, when I announced that it was the best night ever.

No, darlings, I did not. And quite frankly, any boy would have to be a heck of a kisser to beat tonight.

What was tonight?

Tonight was Feminist Home Evening: London Edition.


Tonight was dinner at the Savoy Hotel.



Tonight was getting cheerily drunk on virgin margaritas and mojitos.



Tonight was the most beautiful and delicious piece of fish I have ever been served, which I swooned over when I wasn't stealing a bite of Lisa's raviolis or Cadence's risotto.



Tonight was staying for dessert, which included a crème brulée that tasted like heaven caught fire, an apple/rhubarb crumble that was so juicy I wanted to drink it, and this thing, which is the bastard love child of a cream puff and an ice cream sandwich:


Tonight was extraordinary puppetry, sound design, and storytelling from the front row of the balcony.



Tonight was a very, very good night. 

2 comments: